Thursday 16 April 2020

Rutka


This week I got to learn all about a really good story a long time ago we had to do an activity were we Use this fact file to record the information you discover about one of the other Second World War diarists mentioned in the article. Use the internet to find out about this person and fill out the boxes below.we could either do Rutka Laskier or Miriam Cheszczewascki I chose to do Rutka because I could find a lot more information about her and I just found her a lot more interesting this task was a very fascinating task i learnt a lot from it and I hope that we do a lot more off it in the future/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Neve, hope you are staying warm and cozy for Learning at Home! I found your blog post about Rutka fascinating. I had never heard of her before. I have read the diary of Ann Frank, how about you? It is interesting but so sad.
    I am looking forward to reading more of your blog posts.
    Bye, Mrs Gully

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.