Tuesday 21 April 2020

special place

A place that is special WALT: Visualise and write about a place that is special to us.Task:  Write a descriptive paragraph about a special place. Your special place can be inside or outside.
Think:Close your eyes and bring this place to mind.Look around, what colours do you see? Textures? Shapes?Look at the furnishings: is there anything on the wall?Note the time of day.  What season is it?What sounds do you hear?  Any voices?Any distinctive smells?  Are there any windows you can see out of?This tasks was not to hard because I new the area really well I really enjoyed doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Neve Latoia here I really like how you have descirbed your special place and it is really cool. I hope that you will be posting more stuff about your special place I hope that you have fun doing stuff have a good night talk with you soon bye Latoia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neve

    This is a great piece of writing of a place that is special to you. I quite often think that the Suburbs ground is in such a magical spot really! It is great being right by the sea! It is such a lovely spot to play a game or train. It is quite a lovely spot.
    I have heard of a few people who get some blackberries from down that way. I love blackberry pie! Yum!
    Great work Neve you have described it well and really thought about how you feel when you are there!

    Keep up the good work!

    Talk again soon

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.